* دوللي شاهين بتدينا العيدة  Author: darkmaster22 Forum: Arabic Celebrities Pictures [2010-->2016] 24/06/2017 (08:44)
* اصبع مديحة كنيفاتي والمونكير الخمري من لست جارية 27  Author: fedo112 Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (08:41)
* اصابع كندا حنا لوز اللوز يا ويلي على الفراولة من لست جارية 22 -23  Author: fedo112 Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (08:41)
* بدكير ومنكير مع ذل للاخ واختو من ازاي الصحة 20  Author: fedo112 Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (08:39)
* طاقة نور 28 - سامية مراجيح   Author: Feet Worshiper Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (08:35)
* شاركونا يا شباب بتجاربكم   Author: hamody wife Forum: Arabic Discussion 24/06/2017 (08:14)
* ما قبل العيد  Author: hazem ahmed Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (07:53)
* من ذاكرة التلفزيون اقوى لقطة فتشية قدم في العالم العربي بقعة ضوء2013  Author: BEMC90 Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (07:51)
* نجلاء بدر ..... رمضان كريم ح 28  Author: vegeta_18 Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (07:49)
* تدليك اقدام السلطانة من كحل اسود قلب ابيض 12  Author: moinidhoumoinidhou30 Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (07:45)
* قناديل العشاق ح 27  Author: barefoot Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (07:33)
* رحاب الجمل كعب دراق.. ريح المدام الحلقة 27  Author: reda007 Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (07:31)
* فشة خلق ونعلن من خلالها خبر حزين  Author: rrrrr Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (07:29)
* رحاب الجمل تضرب احمد فهمي.. ريح المدام الحلقة 28  Author: femalefootslave2000 Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (07:23)
* هند صبري على السريع - حلاوه الدنسا 28  Author: tameemking Forum: Mosalsalat R. 2017- HD 24/06/2017 (07:18)

* Ramadan 2017

Author Topic: True Story Indian Couple  (Read 530 times)

Offline Comegia

• Activity:
    0%
True Story Indian Couple
« on: January 19, 2014, 07:52:00 AM »
Note: This is a great story written by a young lady as she tells her experiences during her childhood in the school in South India, where she used her privileged position as the president of the 'class on duty' using her authority to implement foot worship with some selected students (see part 3) whom she made to kneel down and kiss and lick her feet at her leisure in her own hostel room, one of those boys would be her future husband who today is her husband/footslave.
Hello everyone, I am Athira Nair. A married girl aged 27. But married to the right person. To someone who respects my authority and punishments. My hubby is aged 26, yes an year younger than me, something not common in the Indian community. We are from south of India, from a small state called Kerala. As you have imagined by now, yes my hubby is my slave and I am his mistress. I came into the BDSM scene quite early I should say. That is from my school days itself. I've known my hubby for more than 10 years before getting married. He was my slave from school time onwards. My hubby finds abel's site very interesting and we are regular visitors to the site. I decided that we should also share our experiences to the like minded. We have more experiences in BDSM and foot worship than the amount of rainfall on the Amazon. School School is where I met my hubby. I was in 7th grade when I joined the school. I was put up in the boarding as my parents were abroad. The school is one of the strictest in the country and known very well for its convent-style education and harsh punishments and also good results. In the school the usage of cane for punishments is a very common thing like in most Indian schools. Here in our school every teacher had a cane or two in their desk, as these canes were given from the school management itself. Discipline is something they never compromised on school. Both boys and girls were beaten very well. But I should say that the boys got it most. Everyday we could see a couple of boys getting it for one reason or other. Most of the teachers in school were ladies, but of course a few male teachers were also there. The school was quite big and almost all the teachers are required to cane to induce discipline and I am sure more than 95% of them caned at the slightest mistake. I have a lot to speak about my school and the punishments there, I will talk about that as I proceed. I was a very good looking girl and most of the boys were drooling to talk to me. I found this shy boy staring at me often. But what interested me was while most of the boys stared at my buttocks or skirt or hips, he would always look at my feet. I was very conscious about the way I look even at a very early age. Though we all had to wear uniform, the school didn't pay much attention to what the girls wore at their feet, as long as they were some sort of black shoes. I had quite a good collection of footwear and most of my black shoes were sexy and heeled. That gave my feet a sexy look. On the very first day itself I made a note of this guy and his staring of my feet. My dad, being a businessman, donated generously to the school mgmt fund and made sure that I will be getting a VIP treatment in school. On my first day, the principal herself invited all the teachers of the school to her office to meet me and my parents. Mom was strict and she asked a few questions about the punishments given in school. A couple of teachers came to the room with a cane in hand. Mom seemed to like that I am going to spent my time in a very strict environment. She herself had 2 canes at home to discipline me whenever required. I believe she was also interested in disciplining me. She even took the cane from one of the teachers and checked the quality of the cane and swished it thru the air to create the swishing noise. I noticed that dad was a little uncomfortable seeing mom checking the cane. Mom used to cane me occasionally to discipline me, but she never gave a real bad trashing, ever. Mom had a small collection of cane's in her cupboard, she have used only a small cane on me, I often wondered why she kept the rest, which counted to about 10 canes of different sizes. There's a lot to speak about my parents as well, but let me continue with the main thing I promise I will cover everything later. After formal introductions and all my class teacher took me to my new class, and like every other VIP's kid I got a front seat. The class had about 45 children. To my surprise 3 boys were kneeling before the class on their knees and their arms high above their head. 2 of them were crying. My teacher introduced me to the class and showed me to my seat. The girl next to me whispered looking at the boys, "they got it plenty today, for not bringing their homework" and smiled at me. I returned her evil smile and looked at the boys. Two of them were staring at the floor while one was stealing glances at my shoes. Somehow my class teacher saw him trying to look up and walked over to him pulled his head up by his ear and twisted it a couple of times and gave a hard slap across his cheek. The sound echoed through the room. Most of the classroom was silent except for the two front rows of girls, who didn't seem to be scared by all this. I later found out that the VIP kids were never punished at school. Very soon the bell rang and it was lunch break. I never realized I spent most of the morning in the principal's office with my parents getting introduced to the teachers of the school. At lunch break, the boy who was staring at my feet came to me, but still he kept stealing glances at my feet. He smiled and said " hi, welcome to the school". I just stared at him back and he stuttered and said " nice shoes". I replied, "of course yes". And walked to join my friends. Having well polished shiny shoes was not a problem for me as my family had 3 servants at home. A boy slightly elder than myself and a lady who takes care of the cooking and another girl elder than me who takes care of the daily household chores and gardening. It was the boy, Ravi, who takes care of my shoes. He have to keep all my footwear clean and well polished. That included my mother's heels and shoes and even my dad's footwear. Often I find my mother beating him complaining her heels were not so shiny and all. After the beating I often find him licking all our footwear clean, a common punishment for him, which my mother loved to implement. I will talk about all those in detail. This is going to be one big essay anyway. PART 2 After admitting to the new school and attending the classes on my first day, it was time to visit the dorm. Students were given rooms according to their status. I was given an option of a single room or to share it with a friend, being new to school I preferred to stay alone. Hence my parents helped me get a single room at the hostel. Consider my luck, I got a room just next to my class teacher. My class teacher was a lady of 30 something. Her name was Raji, very fair, not so tall, always wore a saree and she was a terror among students in the school. I have never seen her without a cane. Almost all the teachers walk around the school with a cane in their hand. Our hostel didn't have any warden as some of the teachers have occupied rooms there, they handled the disciplining around the hostel. Girls hostel was on the 2nd floor and the 1st floor was occupied for boys. I thought it was sad to occupy a room next to ur class teacher. But friends said I was lucky. The very first day evening I found out why. My friends helped me with my things at my new room and suddenly I heard sounds of cane and cries of pain. I was astonished. The 2 friends who were there helping me with my things were already looking out of the window and giggling. I too went there to see what was happening and saw my class teacher, who occupied the other room (opposite to mine) there were three boys standing with their arms high above there head, head shamefully bowed down. While the fourth one was inside her room. Raji has left the door of her room open and was beating the boy. He was in his shorts and shirt, barefooted. He was holding on to the window pane as Raji was raising her cane high above her head and bringing it down on to the boy's ass. The boy was like "ooh.aah" and even I couldn't stop laughing at this. The other three boys were scared and I found that one of those guys was the one who commented about my nice shoes earlier that day in class. He looked at me and tried to smile, but his fear didn't let him. Raji ma'am gave about 10 or 12 strokes to each boy and after the beating each boy ran down stairs, limping and rubbing their buttocks. The last one was this guy and Raji called his name and he fearfully stepped in her room. She took him by his ear and violently twisted his ears and pushed him against the window pane. He knew what to do, as if this was a regular ritual. He grabbed on to the window pane while Raji ma'am positioned herself behind this guy. She raised her cane high above her head and laid a hard stroke across his ass cheeks. He raised his ass in pain and grabbed tightly at the window pane. He was looking at me and the pain in his face excited me. I started to have this feeling and I could feel the wetness between my legs. Raji ma'am held his shorts tight against his ass with one hand and raised her other hand yielding the cane and stuck again. I could see raji's face was all reddish. Her eyebrows raised in anger. After a couple more strokes he was not able to hold that window and covered his asscheeks and bend down, which made raji furious. She hit him again with the cane falling across his hand that was covering his buttocks. He withdrew his hands in pain. She stuck him again and again. That boy got about 20 strokes before Raji let him go. He limped across the hall and went downstairs. Raji ma'am saw us and smiled at us and walked over to our room. She asked me how the room is and if required anything let her know. She was still holding her cane in one hand. She told me "these boys require my attention daily, since u are here u can see these punishments daily". She went back to her room and shut the door. My friends were all excited and told me how lucky I am they promised to come very often to see these. Most of the girls in our class like to see these boys getting punished. Boys had to come upstairs to the girls floor to receive their punishment as the teachers stayed at 2nd floor. I asked my friend who was the boy who recived the punishment the most. They said his name is ajith. And he was a fav for most of the teachers as he was not so bright in his studies. My two friends nisha and anna told me that sometimes raji teacher punished boys on their bare ass cheeks. And both of them has seen boys limping downstairs after the punishment, naked. They were to wear their clothes only after the reached their rooms. This interested me. I definitely wanted to see that ajith naked. He was not so fair, but well built with nice shoulders and a wonderful body. I wanted to make my friends leave as soon as possible so that I can have the privacy to rub myself to ecstasy. They left soon and I laid down on the bed after locking the door. I removed my panties and laid on bed slowly rubbing my throbbing pussy with my middle and index finger. I closed my eyes and pictured ajith getting the cane. His painful expression as each stroke fell. I rubbed hard and I was so excited that I came and wetting the sheets on my bed with my juices. I was so tired and fell asleep. PART 3 After that i found the advantage of being opposite to Raji teacher's room, i understood why my friends envied me. i could often see boy's getting caned. often i listened to sounds of the swishing cane, their cries and rubbed myself to ecstasy. i belive my taste to BDSM developed around these days. Let me tell you all about the time when my mother came to visit me at my hostel. my mother being a society lady often attended PTA meetings and also a part of the management later (board member).she donated genourously for the school funds and often visited school whnever she was in india. she was known to everyone and i inturn, also started getting VIP treatment from all employees of the school. my marks were always high, i was never questioned or punished. i was selected as the class monitor and i also led various activities around the school. i was the head of the 'class on duty'. this club was started by our headmistress to monitor students who were trying pranks on others, students who were lazy at studies, etc. my friends, monitors of other classes etc all reported to me. we would catch offenders and send these kids (mostly boys) to the headmistress or head teacher for punishments. This certainly made me the most powerful student in the whole school. my being the president of the 'class on duty', i had the authority to catch any student and send them for punishments. i will have to fill up a form stating the crime commited and severity of the punishment to be given and then send the offender for the punishment. the teacher who is giving the punishment would read my notes and administer the punishment. the form will be kept in school records. during those years i have sent a lot of boys and girls for punishment. most of the students feared me. it was easy for me to catch someone to do my schoolwork or some domestic work at my hostel room. often boys were in my hostel room, tyding up the place, arranging my books, dusting, polishing my shoes, collecting the laundry, ironing my clothes etc. my future husband was one of those repeated offenders and of course i made him suffer a good deal. he got caught for something ocassionally, mostly by my friends and was send to me, often he was at my room begging me spare him. one day i made him lick my feet. i told him i will let him go if he licks my feet. he was more than willing to do so. i still remember the bulge in his school uniform trousers while he knelt at the floor and licked my feet. i was lying in my bed and he knelt near the bed and licked my feet for about an hour, before i let him go. he neatly licked my soles, leaving them spotlessly clean, he sucked on my each toe, my toes were painted in dark blue at that time. he licked my whole feet till they were clean as a whistle. he sucked on my heels and licked my golden anklets too. i sent him back to the room with the promise that he would come to serve me anytime i wish to do so. as soon as he left my room i rubbed my self to atleast 3 or 4 orgasms and was so tired that i slept off after that. it was one of those most memorable moments of my life. it was not the first time i got my feet worshipped, but it was the first time that turned me on so much. i know there was something special in his tounge that should be made mine forever. that was just a beginning. i will continue about my confessions in the future letters. PART 4 - A Typical Day what my hubby do from the morning till night. let me tell u about an offday of ours. mostly it will be a saturday. he will wake up early in the morning and start washing all our clothes. we do have a washing machine, but it has of no use at our house as my hubby has to hand wash all the clothes at our house, incluing the big bedsheets. and while doing so he is only permitted to wear an underwear. i will wake up around 9. but when i wake up he has to be at my feet and kissing my feet: that will be my first sight of the day. if i wake up and dont find him at my feet the beatings will start in the morning itself. he will be at my feet without fail when i open my eyes. after i wake up when i sit on the edge of the bed he puts my bathroom slippers on my feet. i will tie my hair and will walk to the bathroom but in a dominant way again. he keeps his hand on the cold marble floor, palm up and i walk crushing his feet with my bathroom slippers. once i come back from bathroom my tea will be ready along with the newspaper and he will he standing on his knees beside the chair. i take the paper and start reading it and he will stand there with my tea till i take it from him. and while i read the paper he starts kissing my feet till i finish my tea and paper reading. then i will scold him and make him run back to the bathroom again to finish the washing of clothes. i will ocassionally look whether he is doing it nicely or not. once the washing is over i will call him over to the bed room. he knows what this is for. he will be shivering with fear as he comes to the bed room as i will keeping my two canes ready inbed for him. i will ask him to show his hands and i will start lecturing on some old topic, somehting like a mistake he did last week or for coming late from office etc and i will beat both his palms till they are red. this will usually be around 40 strikes on each palm. then he is permitted to go back to finish the rest of th house hold chores including cleaning the floor, dusting etc. he will be doing all this with a big bulge in his underwear. i will watch TV and ocassionally i walk over to him and give him one or two hard strokes on his back and make him work more effieceintly. on saturdays mostly we order food from outside. so when lunch arrives i go collect it and get it ready on the table while he will be finishing off the cleaning of the house. we both have food, he at the floor and me on the dinig table. ocassinally i drop half eaten pieces of chicken for him. this he really likes and thanks me by kissing my feet. after lucnh i will sit and relax while he applies cream on my feet or file my nails or paints them with colors of my choice. we will watch a movie together and then at night and he will take a bath and come all fresh and before going to bed i make him hold the window of our bed room and give him about 15 to 25 strokes with my long swishy chooral. after the beating his bulge will be bigger than ever. then we go to bed and the rest i cannot say it to u....... athira

Offline Comegia

• Activity:
    0%
Re: True Story Indian Couple
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 07:53:36 AM »
Note: This is a great story written by a young lady as she tells her experiences during her childhood in the school in South India, where she used her privileged position as the president of the 'class on duty' using her authority to implement foot worship with some selected students (see part 3) whom she made to kneel down and kiss and lick her feet at her leisure in her own hostel room, one of those boys would be her future husband who today is her husband/footslave.

Hello everyone, I am Athira Nair. A married girl aged 27. But married to the right person. To someone who respects my authority and punishments. My hubby is aged 26, yes an year younger than me, something not common in the Indian community. We are from south of India, from a small state called Kerala. As you have imagined by now, yes my hubby is my slave and I am his mistress. I came into the BDSM scene quite early I should say. That is from my school days itself. I've known my hubby for more than 10 years before getting married. He was my slave from school time onwards. My hubby finds abel's site very interesting and we are regular visitors to the site. I decided that we should also share our experiences to the like minded. We have more experiences in BDSM and foot worship than the amount of rainfall on the Amazon. School School is where I met my hubby. I was in 7th grade when I joined the school. I was put up in the boarding as my parents were abroad. The school is one of the strictest in the country and known very well for its convent-style education and harsh punishments and also good results. In the school the usage of cane for punishments is a very common thing like in most Indian schools. Here in our school every teacher had a cane or two in their desk, as these canes were given from the school management itself. Discipline is something they never compromised on school. Both boys and girls were beaten very well. But I should say that the boys got it most. Everyday we could see a couple of boys getting it for one reason or other. Most of the teachers in school were ladies, but of course a few male teachers were also there. The school was quite big and almost all the teachers are required to cane to induce discipline and I am sure more than 95% of them caned at the slightest mistake. I have a lot to speak about my school and the punishments there, I will talk about that as I proceed. I was a very good looking girl and most of the boys were drooling to talk to me. I found this shy boy staring at me often. But what interested me was while most of the boys stared at my buttocks or skirt or hips, he would always look at my feet. I was very conscious about the way I look even at a very early age. Though we all had to wear uniform, the school didn't pay much attention to what the girls wore at their feet, as long as they were some sort of black shoes. I had quite a good collection of footwear and most of my black shoes were sexy and heeled. That gave my feet a sexy look. On the very first day itself I made a note of this guy and his staring of my feet. My dad, being a businessman, donated generously to the school mgmt fund and made sure that I will be getting a VIP treatment in school. On my first day, the principal herself invited all the teachers of the school to her office to meet me and my parents. Mom was strict and she asked a few questions about the punishments given in school. A couple of teachers came to the room with a cane in hand. Mom seemed to like that I am going to spent my time in a very strict environment. She herself had 2 canes at home to discipline me whenever required. I believe she was also interested in disciplining me. She even took the cane from one of the teachers and checked the quality of the cane and swished it thru the air to create the swishing noise. I noticed that dad was a little uncomfortable seeing mom checking the cane. Mom used to cane me occasionally to discipline me, but she never gave a real bad trashing, ever. Mom had a small collection of cane's in her cupboard, she have used only a small cane on me, I often wondered why she kept the rest, which counted to about 10 canes of different sizes. There's a lot to speak about my parents as well, but let me continue with the main thing I promise I will cover everything later. After formal introductions and all my class teacher took me to my new class, and like every other VIP's kid I got a front seat. The class had about 45 children. To my surprise 3 boys were kneeling before the class on their knees and their arms high above their head. 2 of them were crying. My teacher introduced me to the class and showed me to my seat. The girl next to me whispered looking at the boys, "they got it plenty today, for not bringing their homework" and smiled at me. I returned her evil smile and looked at the boys. Two of them were staring at the floor while one was stealing glances at my shoes. Somehow my class teacher saw him trying to look up and walked over to him pulled his head up by his ear and twisted it a couple of times and gave a hard slap across his cheek. The sound echoed through the room. Most of the classroom was silent except for the two front rows of girls, who didn't seem to be scared by all this. I later found out that the VIP kids were never punished at school. Very soon the bell rang and it was lunch break. I never realized I spent most of the morning in the principal's office with my parents getting introduced to the teachers of the school. At lunch break, the boy who was staring at my feet came to me, but still he kept stealing glances at my feet. He smiled and said " hi, welcome to the school". I just stared at him back and he stuttered and said " nice shoes". I replied, "of course yes". And walked to join my friends. Having well polished shiny shoes was not a problem for me as my family had 3 servants at home. A boy slightly elder than myself and a lady who takes care of the cooking and another girl elder than me who takes care of the daily household chores and gardening. It was the boy, Ravi, who takes care of my shoes. He have to keep all my footwear clean and well polished. That included my mother's heels and shoes and even my dad's footwear. Often I find my mother beating him complaining her heels were not so shiny and all. After the beating I often find him licking all our footwear clean, a common punishment for him, which my mother loved to implement. I will talk about all those in detail. This is going to be one big essay anyway. PART 2 After admitting to the new school and attending the classes on my first day, it was time to visit the dorm. Students were given rooms according to their status. I was given an option of a single room or to share it with a friend, being new to school I preferred to stay alone. Hence my parents helped me get a single room at the hostel. Consider my luck, I got a room just next to my class teacher. My class teacher was a lady of 30 something. Her name was Raji, very fair, not so tall, always wore a saree and she was a terror among students in the school. I have never seen her without a cane. Almost all the teachers walk around the school with a cane in their hand. Our hostel didn't have any warden as some of the teachers have occupied rooms there, they handled the disciplining around the hostel. Girls hostel was on the 2nd floor and the 1st floor was occupied for boys. I thought it was sad to occupy a room next to ur class teacher. But friends said I was lucky. The very first day evening I found out why. My friends helped me with my things at my new room and suddenly I heard sounds of cane and cries of pain. I was astonished. The 2 friends who were there helping me with my things were already looking out of the window and giggling. I too went there to see what was happening and saw my class teacher, who occupied the other room (opposite to mine) there were three boys standing with their arms high above there head, head shamefully bowed down. While the fourth one was inside her room. Raji has left the door of her room open and was beating the boy. He was in his shorts and shirt, barefooted. He was holding on to the window pane as Raji was raising her cane high above her head and bringing it down on to the boy's ass. The boy was like "ooh.aah" and even I couldn't stop laughing at this. The other three boys were scared and I found that one of those guys was the one who commented about my nice shoes earlier that day in class. He looked at me and tried to smile, but his fear didn't let him. Raji ma'am gave about 10 or 12 strokes to each boy and after the beating each boy ran down stairs, limping and rubbing their buttocks. The last one was this guy and Raji called his name and he fearfully stepped in her room. She took him by his ear and violently twisted his ears and pushed him against the window pane. He knew what to do, as if this was a regular ritual. He grabbed on to the window pane while Raji ma'am positioned herself behind this guy. She raised her cane high above her head and laid a hard stroke across his ass cheeks. He raised his ass in pain and grabbed tightly at the window pane. He was looking at me and the pain in his face excited me. I started to have this feeling and I could feel the wetness between my legs. Raji ma'am held his shorts tight against his ass with one hand and raised her other hand yielding the cane and stuck again. I could see raji's face was all reddish. Her eyebrows raised in anger. After a couple more strokes he was not able to hold that window and covered his asscheeks and bend down, which made raji furious. She hit him again with the cane falling across his hand that was covering his buttocks. He withdrew his hands in pain. She stuck him again and again. That boy got about 20 strokes before Raji let him go. He limped across the hall and went downstairs. Raji ma'am saw us and smiled at us and walked over to our room. She asked me how the room is and if required anything let her know. She was still holding her cane in one hand. She told me "these boys require my attention daily, since u are here u can see these punishments daily". She went back to her room and shut the door. My friends were all excited and told me how lucky I am they promised to come very often to see these. Most of the girls in our class like to see these boys getting punished. Boys had to come upstairs to the girls floor to receive their punishment as the teachers stayed at 2nd floor. I asked my friend who was the boy who recived the punishment the most. They said his name is ajith. And he was a fav for most of the teachers as he was not so bright in his studies. My two friends nisha and anna told me that sometimes raji teacher punished boys on their bare ass cheeks. And both of them has seen boys limping downstairs after the punishment, naked. They were to wear their clothes only after the reached their rooms. This interested me. I definitely wanted to see that ajith naked. He was not so fair, but well built with nice shoulders and a wonderful body. I wanted to make my friends leave as soon as possible so that I can have the privacy to rub myself to ecstasy. They left soon and I laid down on the bed after locking the door. I removed my panties and laid on bed slowly rubbing my throbbing pussy with my middle and index finger. I closed my eyes and pictured ajith getting the cane. His painful expression as each stroke fell. I rubbed hard and I was so excited that I came and wetting the sheets on my bed with my juices. I was so tired and fell asleep. PART 3 After that i found the advantage of being opposite to Raji teacher's room, i understood why my friends envied me. i could often see boy's getting caned. often i listened to sounds of the swishing cane, their cries and rubbed myself to ecstasy. i belive my taste to BDSM developed around these days. Let me tell you all about the time when my mother came to visit me at my hostel. my mother being a society lady often attended PTA meetings and also a part of the management later (board member).she donated genourously for the school funds and often visited school whnever she was in india. she was known to everyone and i inturn, also started getting VIP treatment from all employees of the school. my marks were always high, i was never questioned or punished. i was selected as the class monitor and i also led various activities around the school. i was the head of the 'class on duty'. this club was started by our headmistress to monitor students who were trying pranks on others, students who were lazy at studies, etc. my friends, monitors of other classes etc all reported to me. we would catch offenders and send these kids (mostly boys) to the headmistress or head teacher for punishments. This certainly made me the most powerful student in the whole school. my being the president of the 'class on duty', i had the authority to catch any student and send them for punishments. i will have to fill up a form stating the crime commited and severity of the punishment to be given and then send the offender for the punishment. the teacher who is giving the punishment would read my notes and administer the punishment. the form will be kept in school records. during those years i have sent a lot of boys and girls for punishment. most of the students feared me. it was easy for me to catch someone to do my schoolwork or some domestic work at my hostel room. often boys were in my hostel room, tyding up the place, arranging my books, dusting, polishing my shoes, collecting the laundry, ironing my clothes etc. my future husband was one of those repeated offenders and of course i made him suffer a good deal. he got caught for something ocassionally, mostly by my friends and was send to me, often he was at my room begging me spare him. one day i made him lick my feet. i told him i will let him go if he licks my feet. he was more than willing to do so. i still remember the bulge in his school uniform trousers while he knelt at the floor and licked my feet. i was lying in my bed and he knelt near the bed and licked my feet for about an hour, before i let him go. he neatly licked my soles, leaving them spotlessly clean, he sucked on my each toe, my toes were painted in dark blue at that time. he licked my whole feet till they were clean as a whistle. he sucked on my heels and licked my golden anklets too. i sent him back to the room with the promise that he would come to serve me anytime i wish to do so. as soon as he left my room i rubbed my self to atleast 3 or 4 orgasms and was so tired that i slept off after that. it was one of those most memorable moments of my life. it was not the first time i got my feet worshipped, but it was the first time that turned me on so much. i know there was something special in his tounge that should be made mine forever. that was just a beginning. i will continue about my confessions in the future letters. PART 4 - A Typical Day what my hubby do from the morning till night. let me tell u about an offday of ours. mostly it will be a saturday. he will wake up early in the morning and start washing all our clothes. we do have a washing machine, but it has of no use at our house as my hubby has to hand wash all the clothes at our house, incluing the big bedsheets. and while doing so he is only permitted to wear an underwear. i will wake up around 9. but when i wake up he has to be at my feet and kissing my feet: that will be my first sight of the day. if i wake up and dont find him at my feet the beatings will start in the morning itself. he will be at my feet without fail when i open my eyes. after i wake up when i sit on the edge of the bed he puts my bathroom slippers on my feet. i will tie my hair and will walk to the bathroom but in a dominant way again. he keeps his hand on the cold marble floor, palm up and i walk crushing his feet with my bathroom slippers. once i come back from bathroom my tea will be ready along with the newspaper and he will he standing on his knees beside the chair. i take the paper and start reading it and he will stand there with my tea till i take it from him. and while i read the paper he starts kissing my feet till i finish my tea and paper reading. then i will scold him and make him run back to the bathroom again to finish the washing of clothes. i will ocassionally look whether he is doing it nicely or not. once the washing is over i will call him over to the bed room. he knows what this is for. he will be shivering with fear as he comes to the bed room as i will keeping my two canes ready inbed for him. i will ask him to show his hands and i will start lecturing on some old topic, somehting like a mistake he did last week or for coming late from office etc and i will beat both his palms till they are red. this will usually be around 40 strikes on each palm. then he is permitted to go back to finish the rest of th house hold chores including cleaning the floor, dusting etc. he will be doing all this with a big bulge in his underwear. i will watch TV and ocassionally i walk over to him and give him one or two hard strokes on his back and make him work more effieceintly. on saturdays mostly we order food from outside. so when lunch arrives i go collect it and get it ready on the table while he will be finishing off the cleaning of the house. we both have food, he at the floor and me on the dinig table. ocassinally i drop half eaten pieces of chicken for him. this he really likes and thanks me by kissing my feet. after lucnh i will sit and relax while he applies cream on my feet or file my nails or paints them with colors of my choice. we will watch a movie together and then at night and he will take a bath and come all fresh and before going to bed i make him hold the window of our bed room and give him about 15 to 25 strokes with my long swishy chooral. after the beating his bulge will be bigger than ever. then we go to bed and the rest i cannot say it to u.......

Offline geetha123

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 07:48:05 PM »
fantastic story. keep it up

Offline Comegia

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 05:34:03 PM »
thanks Geetha ur a gem , email me comegia@gmail.com

Offline need

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 06:06:31 PM »
thanks for the great story but next time make it on lines please not just 2 line

Offline otaegypt

• Activity:
    1.67%
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 05:47:24 PM »
Very good story

Offline ass.slave1985

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 01:44:50 PM »
nice one
 :laugh:

Offline alideeb

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 08:49:56 AM »
there is no story found

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29